Allow me to introduce myself......

Tatony333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys and gals.

I've been lurking on this site for about two weeks now, under the radar and finally decided to join the rest of you. I'm amazed at how much i've learned from just reading all the helpfull guidance you guys give each other.

Any way my name is Tony, I live in Canada (maple, Ontario) my wife for Christmas answered my prayer for a DSLR, I've always wanted one and have always been interested in photography for about the last 20yrs. I've been using a panasonic Tz3 for the last two years and for the last month i've been using my brand new 450D/XSI..and i love it..there is alot to learn
and i've been able to pick up on my cameras features from reading alot of posts on this site, THANKS. So far i have the kit lens and i picked up a nifty fifty. My next purchase later this week is the speedlite 430, i cant wait.

The wife and I are expecting our first child sometime late in feb or early march (I am the happiest man in the world):D. I cant wait to shot thousands and thousands of photos of my little one.

Any way I just want to say Hello, and I cant wait to get to know the rest of you.

Welcome aboard Tony. I've never heard of Maple ON...it must be pretty small and/or not have had any famous hockey players come from there.

Thanks.

Maple is 10 km north of Toronto and I dont know of any famous hockey players from here yet, but if my baby's a boy you'll be hearing about him, HE SHOTS HE SCORES........in about 18yrs or so...LOL

Nice. My boy is 3 1/2 months old, so they can be drafted together. :D

Welcome to the Forum.

(singing) "My boy's going to play in the big league. My boy's going to knock em dead!"

Good luck to both of you!
Don't forget to check the date before you reply to a thread. ;)

02-03-2009 12:42 PM

Most reactions

Back