Almost 5,000 posts... but not quite. Bye!

If you guys want to get heavy, then let's take a trip back to Friday the 13th, 1970 with bong in tow.

The Prince of Darkness with axeman Tony Iommi at his best. This is where the $hit started... at least in my life. The previous album I bought was The Beatles - Hard Days Night and at the impressionable age of 12, I bought Sabbath's debut album on a whim and I liked the cover art. My life changed once the needle dropped.

I actually saw Ozzie and Tony in concert a few years back. Apart from the fact that Ozzie had to pour a few liters of water over his head to cover up that he pisses himself, nothing changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bite down hard, and grab your nuts.​

We have to go shoot some old abandoned buildings. If you end up with to much money come to NY, If I end up with too much money I'll come to Toronto lol. Its abou $300usd so its not that expensive lol[/QUOTE]
Man, I would come to NY in a heartbeat. Had some sort of talkabout plans of doing it next year. Will have to see how the $$$ goes. I can bet the buildings there are killer.

We have to go shoot some old abandoned buildings. If you end up with to much money come to NY, If I end up with too much money I'll come to Toronto lol. Its abou $300usd so its not that expensive lol
Man, I would come to NY in a heartbeat. Had some sort of talkabout plans of doing it next year. Will have to see how the $$$ goes. I can bet the buildings there are killer.
They are also hard to find, and if they are known the police visits them often. There is this old mental asylum in Staten Island, now I might have to put off my trip to the Freedom Tunnel until you come, lol. (Freedom Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I was listening to this album today and I got to thinkin'...... dangerous I know. All these people thinking with their little minds should let their little head do the thinkin'..............

Or go out and take a pikchur

:lmao:​

Most reactions

New Topics

Back