Almost black & white, how do you make it?

Kolander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I mean in portraits above all, I'd like to get (with Photoshop) skins in that color similar to old steel -not exactly silver, but with a slight yellow reflection. Thanks!

Could you post a link to a photo that depicts what you're referencing? We might be able to point you in a clearer direction.

Thank you, but, then I can't post a picture directly? What does mean "You may not post attachments"? I've seen users with 15 posts that post pics :meh:

Or just link if the image isn't yours.

Yes, like Bossy said. Just grab the link and post that in a message. You aren't allowed to embed images that aren't yours, but links are okay.

OK, thank you. I'll look for something later, since my attempts are unsuccessful.

Thank you! I knew the Dragan thecnic, but it is not the appearence I am looking for. Anyway, I'll pay a visit.

If you still can't post the image, email it to me and I'll post it for you. If you're not able to find an image that illustrates the effect you want, I can't help you with that, since I have no idea what it looks like. :er:
Thank you, I meant my attempts with my own pictures in Photoshop. I know how to post images, just thought I wasn't allowed. I'll show later something iin the style I want.

I mean in portraits above all, I'd like to get (with Photoshop) skins in that color similar to old steel -not exactly silver, but with a slight yellow reflection. Thanks!

I wish I could see an example of what you are wanting to do. These are bad examples of mine playing around in A mode, but are either one of these what you are trying to do? Or are you referring to that vintage look that is popular now? If you are trying to get the vintage look, a lot of people are using Lightroom to achieve that look.

jen20.jpg

ash3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back