invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p466963862-4.jpg

An abandoned farmhouse near Adelpha, Manitoba. The place felt as if the next gust of wind would cause a complete collapse. We didn't even dare going in...

Damn, you go to some depressing places! I'm jealous!

Beautiful shot - could use a little less foreground perhaps, but really nice either way.

Wow, awesome shot, I really like this.:thumbup:

Awesome find. I really like the black and white treatment of this.

I like it.........

That's what happen if you follow Canadian Building Code LOL JK. Man.. nice subject.. I would try to take more photos without the other structure on the left. Maybe use a wide angle to make it even more dramatic?

How does the color shot look? HDR?
The colour shot looks... boring! :) This is not HDR – I'm old school!

That's what happen if you follow Canadian Building Code LOL JK
Hey, gotta give credit to whoever built this house. It hasn't been mantained in decades, sits in the middle of a prairie that can get quite windy, receives heavy loads of snow every winter... yet is still standing (although barely) :)

I would try to take more photos without the other structure on the left. Maybe use a wide angle to make it even more dramatic?
I did take some photos without the grain bins but this was the one I liked best. It was taken with an ultra-wide angle lens :)

Thanks everybody for the kind feedback!

Last edited:
Wicked cool. Nice find and capture.

-

I know its not HDR, lol i was suggesting it may?!
Honestly, I wouldn't know :) I don't think the dynamic range of this scene was wide enough for HDR, though – the only sections of the frame where the light was just a bit difficult to control were those small breaks in the clouds, but that's not really an issue for B&W.

Thanks Walter and DxAxN!

I really liked this snap. Just awesome. The almost broken house created a very uncommon geometric shape and the sky is giving kind of wind effect to me. The houses a some distance is also balancing the photograph nicely. I personally I liked the space you gave in the foreground.

Cheers
Sukalyan Chakraborty
Passion Called Photography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back