Almost Hollywood

I think we should stop 'ragging' him! With todays digital camera, it takes skill to continually take 'out of focus' shots:blushing:. It has been said (by who?) that a photograph means something to someone. Who here has the skill to take a picture that means nothing to everyone!:lol:

i like it, rob.

you have left me wanting more.

I like this one Rob.

On a personal note, I'm glad that you have persevered through the early days of your postings and continue to post. Few others would have taken the ridicule with the respect you have shown.

You have a grand vision or a tremendous sense of humor. I tip my hat to you on either account.

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread.

To answer Lloyd's question, yeah, it is a crop, but you'll never see the rest muahhaha

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread.

To answer Lloyd's question, yeah, it is a crop, but you'll never see the rest muahhaha
:lol:

Strangely enough i am always looking foward to new posts from you...

It's kind of fun to see what kind of out of focus, under/over exposed and what not.. photo you have come up with, altho i don't think this picture in particular can be considered on par with masterpieces of the caliber of "picture of a guy" or the new "look"...

Peter

You have a grand vision or a tremendous sense of humor...

I hope that they are not mutually exclusive.

Mr Wolf may bloom from the darkness, come here, then try to blow down with a laugh what he sees as a house of straw, but Rob's work seems solid enough. Genuine, direct, and free from invention and artifice. It's a strange old world, full of mystery. No need to invent anything.

Keep going,
Helen

Thank you sir.

Strangely enough i am always looking foward to new posts from you...

It's kind of fun to see what kind of out of focus, under/over exposed and what not.. photo you have come up with, altho i don't think this picture in particular can be considered on par with masterpieces of the caliber of "picture of a guy" or the new "look"...

Peter
Thanks Pete, that means a lot.

I hope that they are not mutually exclusive.

Mr Wolf may bloom from the darkness, come here, then try to blow down with a laugh what he sees as a house of straw, but Rob's work seems solid enough. Genuine, direct, and free from invention and artifice. It's a strange old world, full of mystery. No need to invent anything.

Keep going,
Helen
As always Helen, your posts are a breath of fresh air :hug::

You got some interesting pics..unusual pics..though i do like them!

Most reactions

Back