Almost ready

neea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my bags are packed and sitting beside the door (mexico for those who havent read my other posts).
Last night I got a nice surprise. I will be celebrating a bday while we're gone and I got an early bday present.
A new Canon Lens. 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM.
It weighs so much!!! The lens alone probably weighs more than my camera and old lens together.
And of course I then needed something to carry it in so I made a quick trip to the 'local' (local being half hour away) camera store and got a new Lowero SlingShot 100 AW.

I'm very excited to use my new toys (still have a brand new lensbaby i havent hardly used yet). And to get a nice tan!!!

Last week I also got some new filters and tripod. As well as some film for my trip.
I've never really travelled out of the country before but I feel that this will be the start of a new addiction. I'm already planning all kinds of trips to California and Colorado to visit friends.

Figures that I'd have to pick two very expensive hobbies and passions *rolls eyes*

It's been an exhausting two weeks so I'm gonna have a nap and by the time I get up it will be time to head to calgary :D

See you all in two weeks.
Expect LOTS of new pictures!!!

:hug::

Have fun and good luck to you. I hope you have better flights that I had for my trip home from Cali. :roll:

Most reactions

Back