Aloha and Mabuhay!

nhilcissistic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!

My name is Nhil, I'm a Filipino and a senior Media Communications major here in a uni in Hawaii. I just bought my camera a month ago and I've been struggling ever since. haha! I wanna do fashion and portrait photography and I need help knowing about anything that can help me produce sharper and better-quality photographs. I'll be posting several question on the other section of this forum so hope I can have some help.

Hope to meet you all, awesome people! Thank you! :)

EDIT:
And just to show some of my previous work, here they are...

11823104_10153635764404474_4221039264986232757_o.jpg
11270491_10153483659704474_6885150044528800128_o.jpg
11212142_10153501677684474_6517403767531193541_o.jpg

Last edited:
Mabuhay. Just joined the forum myself. Would like to take some pictures in the philippines with my new camera. I got some really really nice pictures in bohol and Manila last time but only on my phone so not the best quality.

Thank you! :)

Mabuhay. Just joined the forum myself. Would like to take some pictures in the philippines with my new camera. I got some really really nice pictures in bohol and Manila last time but only on my phone so not the best quality.
Oh nice. So are you a Filipino or just visiting? I've never been to Bohol, but I head the place looks amazing!

I'm from England but been there 3 times now. Would be good to take my camera next time but Im too worried to take my smart phone with me most of the time in case someone tries to grab it. So many nice places there and I've only visited Tagatay, Bohol and Boracay so far but would be nice to visit a few other places like Palawan.

I'm from England but been there 3 times now. Would be good to take my camera next time but Im too worried to take my smart phone with me most of the time in case someone tries to grab it. So many nice places there and I've only visited Tagatay, Bohol and Boracay so far but would be nice to visit a few other places like Palawan.
I've actually never visited Bohol and Boracay yet, so you probably have seen more amazing places in the Philippines than I have. haha. And yeah, bringing some expensive gadgets can be a little risky but it shouldn't be if you're in an area with less people (definitely not Manila) and if you're with a local or a tour guide.

Most reactions

Back