Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SrK1LgJJQka316GO7%ycZg_thumb_902f_Fotor.jpg

ALONE

Mike ☘️

That picture gives mixed feelings. I like the use of blur to show the subject, but the title and material sorta creeps me out a little too, if that makes sense. I like the processing.

That picture gives mixed feelings. I like the use of blur to show the subject, but the title and material sorta creeps me out a little too, if that makes sense. I like the processing.

Dean,
I understand your mixed feelings clearly. I am a retired law enforcement officer. I took the image at an antique show / flea market, one of the largest in the world,. I work directly for the owner of the field where the photograph was captured. I work in a number of capacities including event security. I spotted the child seemingly unattended and standing in the road from a vantage point approximately 100 plus yards away. I watched her carefully as adults went about their business peripherally to and seemingly unaware of her lack of adult supervision and I snapped a few images whilst observing until my concern for the child was quelled situationally.

My reasoning for the title is now likely more apropos for you now that you know the circumstances. I purposely blurred out the peripheral faults as they seemingly were less than aware of the child's immediate presence and lack of supervision. I kept the image of the child clear to emphasize her being the main subject of the image.

Best Regards,
Mike ☘️

I'm confused!
I have little to criticize about this photograph. What amazes me how people posting focus on technique and not the message. Today we have too much technology and not enough vision. After all, few so called, photographers have much vision. No understanding of the principals of design but off they go with little understanding. But who cares if you have the best equipment
I enjoy this photograph for the emotion it shows.
Keep up the good work.
Joe

I'm confused!
I have little to criticize about this photograph. What amazes me how people posting focus on technique and not the message. Today we have too much technology and not enough vision. After all, few so called, photographers have much vision. No understanding of the principals of design but off they go with little understanding. But who cares if you have the best equipment
I enjoy this photograph for the emotion it shows.
Keep up the good work.
Joe

Joe,
I appreciate ye perspective and kind commentary.

Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back