Along the Thames

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two very different buildings taken Thursday evening, whilst it was getting stormy, along the Thames. The first one is obvious, the second is No.1 London Bridge.

bigben_2.jpg

one_london_bridge_3.jpg

C & C welcome.

Cheers,

Mohain

Know both scenes very well - very well portrayed The shot of Big Ben from this angle is great and that sky - fabulous . Thank God they got rid of that protester who had set up home in the square this shot would have been ruined. The shot of No 1 London Bridge captures that building brilliantly. Seen it many times but never potographed it and I don't think I could portray it any better and this really oes it justice. Well done, great images

wow ... both are fantastic, but I loke the first one a little bit more ... love the mood in the pic

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Thank God they got rid of that protester who had set up home in the square this shot would have been ruined.

He's still there. Can't really see him in this shot tho.

Thanks for the comments :)

great images mo.... love the tones in that first one ;)

I know those scenes as well and grrrr... every time I see somebodies shots from London I start to wonder why the heck I haven't seen this compositions!

That's a fantastic take on Big Ben. People usually zoom in/move closer and get the typical postcard shots. This one is unique. :thumbup:
Nice tones as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back