Alright, which one of you is this? haha

I don't know about the photography, but the footwork is pretty impressive. LOL at the over-the-shoulder-backwards shot.

It's about photograph so it seems more like a Photographic Discussions forum topic than an Off Topic Chat forum subject.

An effective way to develop a clientele is to provide a memorable shoot experience.
I was not a twinkle toes like the guy in the video.
I treated my clients like they were movie stars on a movie set.

click,click,"Niiiice!"
click,click,"Niiiice!"
click,click,"Niiiice!"

He got it goin' on, my man!!!! My man!!!!

In all seriousness though, he's really working the angles and camera positioning; one thing that this session will NOT be is visually boring, and allllllllllll shot from his normal, standing,eye-level camera height,so those images will have visual variety. This might seem amusing, but this guy is serious about his work. Or is he......? Makes me wonder... Hmmmm....

Last edited:
in all seriousness, it might help to keep authentic smiles on the subject's faces.

He really worked that shoot.The moves and angles the communication with the people.I think he is a fun photographer.Had me smiling naturally with his ninja style.

It looks like he knows where the camera needs to be to get 'the shot'. He just adds a little show to getting it there.

Most reactions

Back