Alright.

Ed McCrea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TPF!

I'm a Brit who was just moved to the south of Sweden and have only recently discovered my passion for photography but I'm now not quite sure what to do with it. Well I want to do everything, but gone are the days of having all the free time in the world which I wasted at university. So I'm hoping I can figure out some direction and get some inspiration from here. I could also do with chucking some self discipline at myself as well.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Welcome to TPF! Just keep posting and have fun. Check out our Gallery section when you want to post your work - it's a great way to get feedback on your images, and get to know your fellow TPF'ers.

Enjoy! :)

Welcome. I can understand a little of what you are experiencing though I've been at it awhile. For me photography is a hobby, there are no restrictions on the what, where, and how of the direction I take. Like traveling a road with no destination in mind, I'm free to turn off along the way and enjoy new things on my own timetable, and occasionally I accidentally learn a few things.:biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back