Alternative Light Sources

Like one of those privacy screens that Marilyn Monroe was always stepping behind, and then tossing clothes over toward the camera?

That's genius! It's probably obvious to everyone except me, but I maintain that it's still genius ;)

YES, EXACTLY like one of those old privacy screen Marilyn Monroe was always stepping behind...except...without a sexy lady behind it...

http://www.google.com/images?client...oto&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result_group

Yes, the term is "V-flat". For the carpenterially challenged (is that a word???), inexpensive bi-fold closet doors from Home Labyrinth can be used....ready-made and all!!! These bi-fold closet doors can also be placed on wheels, and rolled, and then they are called "rolling V-flats"...

You could get a yongnuo for like $50. Thats cheap for flash. A flash cable would help too. Also not expensive.

Thanks Kathy and Derrel, I hunted around and I found some things I can use as a reflector the size you are talking about. It won't be pretty but it should work ;)
Disko, it is very very tempting, we have to drive down to the city to pick up Miss Danielle so I will be close to a camera shop but alas Mr. Rabbit and I have committed to not buying ANYTHING for a while until we get our feet back under us (it has been a rough year). I have to be a good girl :(

I feel ya. personally, I make my gear earns it keep and make me some money.

Some day I hope my gear earns its keep, that would be beyond awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back