Always late to the party!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry about being late to the party....Christmas photos, candids..........hope you like:
1. First Born Grandson
IMG_5430.jpg

2. Second Born Grandson-but what a cutie!
IMG_5431.jpg

3. Kid at an event I was hired to photograph-just thought it was cute!
IMG_5677.jpg

4. My Aunt Wailing out a song. We Italians have some pretty wild celebrations!
IMG_5719.jpg

5. My Aunt's Christmas Presents (Uncle is a jeweler-ring and necklace both gifts)
IMG_5546.jpg

6. My Aunt trying on a Christmas gift....hat
IMG_5572.jpg

7. The grandkids just being cute
IMG_5407.jpg

Never mind about being late, should I ever decide to post my Christmas photos (I am shy now that I have seen yours!), they will appear even later!!! (Other than the snake... that one was up earlier).

Your grandchildren are very nice and you so do NOT look like you could ever be their grandmother at all. I mean: AT ALL! And your first-born grandson so looks (also holds his head) like you do in your avatar, the similarity is amazing. THey are two very cute boys!

I also like the close-up of the ring and necklace!!!

LaFoto said:
Never mind about being late, should I ever decide to post my Christmas photos (I am shy now that I have seen yours!), they will appear even later!!! (Other than the snake... that one was up earlier).

Your grandchildren are very nice and you so do NOT look like you could ever be their grandmother at all. I mean: AT ALL! And your first-born grandson so looks (also holds his head) like you do in your avatar, the similarity is amazing. THey are two very cute boys!

I also like the close-up of the ring and necklace!!!

You are just way too nice! Yes, Jacob (the first photo) LOVES his grandma. Both of them are wonderful, though. Also, it's the harsh reality.....I'm getting older. Yikes! It's so wonderful to see the next generations!
Thanks about the ring. She was sooooooo happy about it, and infact had been pestering my Uncle for months about it.....the necklace was a complete surprise to her. She was thrilled.
Post your pics! I wanna see! Corrina, you are a wonderful photographer!

beautiful children!
looks like a fun time was had by all!
thanks for sharing your family's day through these awesome captures Cindy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back