Am I Crazy?

CMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As you can see in my sig, I've got a good film SLR; and I share a terrific DSLR with my dad. But even though I have this equipment, I still like to go out and shoot with my 4.1 MP Fujifilm; because when I get a good shot with it, I feel a real sense of accomplishment. I feel like when I shoot with it, I really think a lot about composition, and how I can make every shot the best it can be.

So, am I crazy, or does anyone else feel this way, whether it be getting out and taking pictures with a basic P&S, or that 40 year old camera you've got in the closet?

we are probably both crazy.

I own a $50 pns digital camera and do okay with it. A film slr... and a dozen 60 to 80 year old cameras that I built from other pieces.

So Im not the best person to ask, but the lesser quality the camera the more of the photographer comes out. Of course they will tell you around here that is old fashioned but it isn't really.

Certainly not crazy. The camera is only a tool that helps you be creative. You are the one producing the results not the tool. Some use high end cameras. Some use point and shoots. The idea is too be in control of the tool. Let it help you make amazing photos. You will find that your work is always evolving. The tools may change with that.

^^ What Craig said. :)

You're not crazy; you're just beginning to understand that different tools will give you different results...and that there might be a better tool for one job than there will be for another. That's just understanding how your equipment will help you. Happy shooting!

Most reactions

Back