Am I Evil?

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out this morning to feed the birds and found a juvenile robin had met its unfortunate end (probably hitting a window). My first thought was aw poor thing :(
Second thought.... If I put this out in the open I wonder what will come get it?
I need more coffee!

As I understand it, you have a cat.

Joe

Nah, cycle of life and that.

I've been tempted to get some junk fish at camp and leave em out on the dock to see if I can get some eagle action.

Something (or probably many things) in the ecosystem will eat it - removing it and thwarting that would be the wrong thing to do - watching isn't.

Something (or probably many things) in the ecosystem will eat it - removing it and thwarting that would be the wrong thing to do - watching isn't.

Funny how quick things find it. Those black and orange beetles find dead things super quick.

Funny how quick things find it. Those black and orange beetles find dead things super quick.

Yeah, not to mention the flies, worms, crows, cats & dogs, etc. Some of the scavengers may eat each other, too.

Ha Joe, I thought about that for a minute, 3 cats as a matter of fact, and they would LOVE it, but they are inside kitties and I'm pretty sure I don't want them inside with it lol.

It's sitting on my deck (where I found it) so it has to be moved one way or the other, now where to put it?
Last year we had a couple young raccoons that lost their Momma early, one had a gimp leg (probably a result of a car that got Momma is my guess) This poor fella didn't make it to winter, he curled up in the corner of one of the outdoor shelters and went to forever sleep. Mr Rabbit and I had a pretty good discussion on where to dispose of the little fellow, I wanted it somewhere in sight, he wanted it GONE. He won, it went to a far reach of the property where he INSISTED I would be able to see from the back yard, yeah... nope! I won't be including him in this decision lol!!

I use a shovel like a lacrosse stick and wing that sucker into the pucker brush.

As a side note, I have been watching the raccoon carcass... I'm still waiting for the bugs to finish cleaning the skull... now am I evil? lol!!

Let your carnivorous bunnies eat the evidence...and never speak of it again. Tell no one :albino: + :twisted: = :angel:!

Just remember to take pictures.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Went out this morning to feed the birds and found a juvenile robin had met its unfortunate end (probably hitting a window). My first thought was aw poor thing :(
Second thought.... If I put this out in the open I wonder what will come get it?
I need more coffee!

I know what you did this summer!!!! :playball:

Ffarl, I watched the whole thing for inspiration and it worked lmao!! I'm thinking of putting it up on the rock fountain to see if the crows are interested ;) and yes I will do my damnedest to get pictures!

Ibyte, bunnies are evil! Have you ever seen a bunny fight? I've seen raccoon fights, bird fights, squirrel and chipmunk fights and none of them are as evil and leave behind the carnage a bunny fight leaves, often I find fur and blood on the snow and prints that show epic bunny battles, they are nuts and need no bird meat imho lol!!

Ffarl, I watched the whole thing for inspiration and it worked lmao!! I'm thinking of putting it up on the rock fountain to see if the crows are interested ;) and yes I will do my damnedest to get pictures!

Ibyte, bunnies are evil! Have you ever seen a bunny fight? I've seen raccoon fights, bird fights, squirrel and chipmunk fights and none of them are as evil and leave behind the carnage a bunny fight leaves, often I find fur and blood on the snow and prints that show epic bunny battles, they are nuts and need no bird meat imho lol!!

Exactly, there is no bird.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back