Am I Obsessed?! Are You in PhotoObsessions Anonymous?

SCHNOOBS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Am I obsessed with what I do and how I spend my money?

Dropping mad-cash for equipment?
Wanting/Needing more things to complete a desired quantity?
What you have just isn't enough?

I have a problem.

We need to continue this meeting...

In the beginning one tends to do that... but once you reach your limit or reach a wall in your ability to use what you have effectively, you slow down... unless you have a real mental issue and buy JUST for the sake of buying, not for the sake of of your personal growth in this hobby... lol.

In the beginning one tends to do that... but once you reach your limit or reach a wall in your ability to use what you have effectively, you slow down... unless you have a real mental issue and buy JUST for the sake of buying, not for the sake of of your personal growth in this hobby... lol.
I just couldn't agree more. I am going to get my first dslr soon, then some lenses that I know will fit my needs. However I do not think I will ever be getting something like the Canon 1D or Nikon D3, it is an overkill for someone taking photos just as a hobby. Or at least too much for me.

I think about these things all the time - lights, flashes, lenses...I really have very little at the moment...my camera, the kit lens, and a sigma telephoto...but you know, It does me for now. I can spend 3 hours in a zone, go home and post process for another hour, and am happy as can be. That's when I know I have what I need...as I grow, so will my kit.

Most reactions

Back