am i retarded?

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so i followed the rules for posting a picture on here and my picture isn't showing up. it just shows tag then the url then the close tag. so basically no picture is appearing except the link to the picture...whys it doing this?[/img]

I think Chase has been looking into this, something about a change in a recent upgrade or something, where the pics don't show up when they have a weird extension, like if they don't end in .jpg or whatever... or something... it's not you... I think... :D

well i'm glad to know its not me then, had me worried. so how could i change the extension on it in Snapfish to allow me to post?

Yeah, it's a problem with snapfish. I never had a problem before, posting the address within the wit no .jpg ending it. Just recently I guess snapfish is not allowing this.

-Brett

It's actually not snapfish that changed. It's the new phpbb that doesn't allow images posted without the file extension. It was a security hole.

I had problems posting from snapfish about a week ago, and I had done it exactly the same way I always did...never had a problem before. Glad to know it's being looked into. I hope I'll be able to post again soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back