Amanda

Conrad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.conradcastelo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife's co-worker. Why don't I have a co-worker like this? :lmao: Amanda was gracious enough to accept my invitation for a photoshoot. She's never done this before. I think she's a natural. :thumbup:

5 Setup shot below

6 Setup for shot above

Green screen? I really want one of those. >.<
For still photography, it's pretty much unnecessary to use green/blue screens. It should be just as easy to use a white/black/grey background and extract your subject from it....and you don't have to worry about the color of the BG spilling back onto your model.

Nice lighting here.
I would like to see a little more light in her eyes (and less on her hand) for #2.
It looks like she was a little uncomfortable in some of these...but that is to be expected for a first time photo shoot. Shooter with her again if you can.

Nice lighting here.
I would like to see a little more light in her eyes (and less on her hand) for #2.
It looks like she was a little uncomfortable in some of these...but that is to be expected for a first time photo shoot. Shooter with her again if you can.
Thanks!

Unfortunately, she's more tanned on the face than she is on her hands. Not sure how I could light her face more than her hand other than moving the hand out of the way. :( If you noticed, there is light on her face from the reflector, it's just her hands are just lighter by nature. I have a feeling no matter what I do, her hands will always be lighter/brighter. Maybe a snoot? (would require another flash)

Her pupils are quite dilated, is that normal?

Great lighting, and I really like #2.

Very nice, she looks quite comfortable in front of the camera for a first time model. My only gripe would also be her large pupils which detracts from her beautiful eyes. Unless she is on some sort of medication my guess would be that you were shooting in a pretty dark setting. To keep the pupils from becoming dilated keep your modeling lights bright (if you have them) or keep at least one bright light back behind the camera that does not affect the overall lighting.

Very nice, she looks quite comfortable in front of the camera for a first time model. My only gripe would also be her large pupils which detracts from her beautiful eyes. Unless she is on some sort of medication my guess would be that you were shooting in a pretty dark setting. To keep the pupils from becoming dilated keep your modeling lights bright (if you have them) or keep at least one bright light back behind the camera that does not affect the overall lighting.

I agree a bit odd.

I love the blue dress though.

I really like the background you have behind her. What software do you have to edit out the green and is it hard to use? Its pretty cheap to make a green screen right?

Your pictures have inspired me to start trying to do some portraits.

Your pictures have inspired me to start trying to do some portraits.

Wow! I don't hear that everyday! :blushing: That's great to hear. I wish you the best of luck. I'd love to see what you come up with. Make sure to come back and post them when you are done. :thumbup:

Here's the latest one. Last one for the set.

Most reactions

Back