Amateur from Atlanta

manyvan2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am Mani from Atlanta. I have been wanting to improve my photographic skills for a few years now, but never got a chance because of work. I finally got a role change at work, bought a D5100 and a few lenses and made a resolution to spend at least a few hours a week on photography and learn something new every week.

Now that I have played with my camera for a few weeks and have moved on to color photography after mastering "black" and "white" photography (the previous ones were either completely black or completely white:grumpy:), I hope I can find some critiques from some critics in this forum that will help me improve my photography. If only, someone will show me where to open a thread, post my pictures and wait quietly for feedback.

And, thanks for your time.

WWelcome to tpf!

post some pix.
(Preferably not the completely black or completely white ones...we won't be able to tell what they are pictures of)

Welcome, Mani, from So. Illinois! Looking forward to seeing your work.

Mac

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome aboard!

WWelcome to tpf!

post some pix.
(Preferably not the completely black or completely white ones...we won't be able to tell what they are pictures of)

Thank you Justman, I will make sure we have at least two colors in the photos I post :).

Welcome to the forum, Mani!

Yes, we'd love to see you posting your work for us!

Try looking here!

Enjoy the forum. :)

Thanks for the welcome and the link Terri, I am still reading the FAQs and rules of this forum and the link is really helpful. I will soon start a thread with my photos. Please feel free to comment on them and advice how to improve them.

Most reactions

Back