Amateur from Ohio

Ralest42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm basically new to photography, a couple of years ago I was given a Sony Alpha DSLR-A380 for Christmas by a friend for work I've done that wasn't recognized. So, I've had this camera now for a short time and don't often get a chance to use it. It's at my home in Ohio and I'm currently living in the Bahamas.

From my amateur standpoint, the pictures that I've taken have for the most part turned out really well. However, I'm always open to suggestion to make them better. In the general gallery I've already posted a few, as well as in the Photo Gallery.

I started using a FujiFILM Finepix s5700, a cheap camera that I purchased, and as I said, now I've got the A380 made by Sony.

Already, I'm contemplating yet an upgrade on the Sony, being as I would like to be able to take quality action shots. With the Sony, I've read some good reviews about the Sony a55. Any suggestions on this particular camera, or a better camera for action shooting also is welcome.

Again, please look at some of the Photo's that I've listed here and help me out with some constructive criticism, or any other comments.

Most reactions

Back