Amazing imges

I enjoyed the video a lot. I mean, I know some professional wedding photographers can come out with similar quality, and still charge more then some other professionals, but it's all about up-selling your work to what you think you're worth. It may not be something drastically different then another photographer, but regardless, I think they have major skill, even if it's not "unique". But that's my opinion. :D

there i was able to see it already, i wasnt able to open the site last time... i like the shots... photographer sure has an eye for things to capture. colors were so vibrant, the sceneries were awesome. i'm not a professional photographer and i may not be familiar with the technicalities of photography but i can say his shots were splendid.

They look ok. But nothing unlike every other good professional wedding photographer out there.

Since the thread is titled amazing photos and not Fong's wedding. I'll post the link to http://flashflavor.com/ this guy who uses strobist style lighting with his assistant at his weddings. Some of the photos here are truly aweinspiring for me, and IMO much better than most of what was on the happy blog.

These were amazing! The ones in the original post were great too, no doubt there, but the flashflavor shots are unbelievable! Does looking at something like that make anyone else just feel totally overwhelmed??

Most reactions

Back