ambitions of a young dreamer.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9896.jpg

Wow, great shot. Love the bokeh in the background. Only criticism is that the white object on the end of the branch is nearly blown out. One question, what exactly is that white object at the end of the branch?

Kind of strange but the branch seems to be floating?

Really? Does no one understand this?

Well, it looks as though something there is staged. Looks kind of like a plane with a passenger. Or, am I way too imaginative? :)

Ah, and after metamorphosis, the caterpillar will turn into a butterfly... but for now, he is using an airplane.

Is that it? :)

Awesome, i didn't think it would be a hard concept to grasp. I am glad it can be understood.

Well, I didn't catch until you asked if nobody got it and re-reading your title. :)

I totally got it right off the bat. Nice imagination, I really love it. The only thing I'd say is that I would crop out the right edge or clone to make the branch unappear to be floating. It takes your eye from the main subject. Great shot man.

Same here got it right away, like marcus said great concept and extremely creative, love it. the blown doesn't bother me,

only wondering how much pp you did :D

wow. great shot and composition. PP is spot on. The seeds are blown out but I didn't have a problem seeing what they were..good job on the creativity.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back