American Le Mans Series.

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My european car club took a trip down to Miller Motorsports Raceway to see the American Le Mans series. Took a few fun photos. :mrgreen:

5D w/100-400 f4-5.6 L & 24-70 f2.8 L

1. Jim is a race car driver
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Super nice shots you got here
I love 2 and 3!

cant ya just give me the r10 ;)

I can't wait for Petit Le Mans this year. Last year was a blast, and I got a two 4 day passes for free. Great pictures too, I'm glad to see an Aston Martin back in the series. My favorites are 8, 9 and 12.

Thanks everyone. I dont get to use my 100-400 L very often, but its times like this that I'm glad I can blow the dust off it.

Well, what can I say? They're fantastic! Really nice, well-framed, contrasty photos with just the right depth of field.

However, I think the bokeh looks a bit ugly in #8. Might be the heat haze, but it makes the photo look like a painting. Really, though, I can't find anything else to complain about (apart from the way #1 looks a bit soft). So well done!

Tyler check your messages. Actually, your email. For some reason or another I can't send a message on tpf. :)

Well, what can I say? They're fantastic! Really nice, well-framed, contrasty photos with just the right depth of field.

However, I think the bokeh looks a bit ugly in #8. Might be the heat haze, but it makes the photo look like a painting. Really, though, I can't find anything else to complain about (apart from the way #1 looks a bit soft). So well done!

Thanks alot. :thumbup: And yes, the bokeh distortion you are seeing is exhaust fumes in #8. Look at the blue bimmer and you will see the exhaust exit on the side of the car. ;)

Tyler check your messages. Actually, your email. For some reason or another I can't send a message on tpf. :)

Sorry Emc209i, I do not have a message or e-mail from you. :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back