Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments appreciated.

Tuna

AtTheCounter233.jpg

Very similiar to another eatery posted here. I like it! I wish the server gal would not have been in the picture though...

I would crop the foot off the left side...maybe just drop the entire left chair. Not that you could have probably done anything about it, but the reflection of the lights are distracting for me too.

I like the idea...it's a story telling picture. well done.

I like this. It holds my interest as I "explore" the eatery. Like Themonko, I'd crop the left side, probably eliminating the vent beneath the counter.

I agree about cropping out the foot - but hope the photo can still maintain the horizonal feel. I like images like these - you can get lost in them. Nicely done.

i wouldn't change a thing! i can't explain it but the foot works for me. i always enjoy your work; great eye!

Well captured!!! Close to perfect exposure. I love how the waitrees is almost ghostly (long exposure?). Even though we are only seeing the back of the folks at the counter; I feel that they could tell us a thing or two about "Americana". The leg at the left side of the frame adds a refreshing touch. maybe crop the partial stool on the right.

Diner's can be a fascinating subject. Keep at it!

Tuna, this is yet another of your very interesting "portraits within the given situation", similar to the newspaper vendor - and you always find places where the b+w works perfectly. With the balance you created in this one (similar to the other), i.e. the persons over to the right and "emptiness", or much rather "personlessness", to the greater part of the left area, I would not crop anything ... and I even like the reflections of the neon lights in the glass over the counter! Inspiring work!

Most reactions

Back