Amputee Motocross Rider

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, you read the title right. This guy is a freaking inspiration to everyone that sees him ride. My jaw hit the floor. He keeps up with some of the top riders on the local circuit, and jumps better than most of them. It's simply amazing. He has his clutch, throttle, and front brake all on the same side of the bars, and manages to control them all while maintaining control of the bike with that same hand. I don't think I'd make it across the parking lot....

A51-63-X2.jpg

That's pretty damn cool, where did you shoot this, area 51?

Fox_Racing_Guy said:
That's pretty damn cool, where did you shoot this, area 51?

Yeah, this was at area 51. You live near there?

Nope Canton, Ohio is not near to Area 51 but many local guys from this area make the drive to ride up that way. I haven't been there yet myself but plan on making the trip next year. If you got some other shots of the track I would love to see them.

Wow that is awesome. I've raced MX since I was 11 years old and could no way imagine having to ride with one arm. What an amazing inspiration. Great photo too!

That awesome! Does he run any kind of steering stabilizer?

This shot makes me think there is hope for you in this business, lol.

Seriously, nice one. But you haven't yet understood the power of photography. I'm not a big believer in the "a picture is worth a thousand words" BS because it is a very rare occurence. But you just gave us one yet you had to add your words that, sorry, didn't help.

I'm sorry you didn't just post the photo without the "amputee" title, sit back and watch the reactions... The photo speaks for itself and there was no need to open your mouth so much :)

But, again, :thumbup: on the shot.

Most reactions

Back