TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2846216681_bf8c0609f8_b.jpg

2847050306_58a74b5c65_b.jpg

2847046452_b7cde350a9_b.jpg

more in my photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgower/

Dang how do you get your photos so crisp and clear? I love that first shot, its absolutely stunning!

Looks as photogenic as it does during the day, if not even a little more!
I like how we can still see some detail in the sky in 1.

Jas00n, clear photos at night can only ever be taken when you put the camera on a tripod. Once you have a tripod and use a small enough aperture, and maybe set the camera on timer so you don't touch it when it starts exposing for so-and-so many seconds, you can no longer go wrong.

That first shot is lovely, showing both the canals and the bicycles for which Amsterdam is famous! (The shot seems a tiny bit tilted to the right, though)

Jas00n, clear photos at night can only ever be taken when you put the camera on a tripod. Once you have a tripod and use a small enough aperture, and maybe set the camera on timer so you don't touch it when it starts exposing for so-and-so many seconds, you can no longer go wrong.

Tripod.... or a trash can, flat railing, etc. I don't travel with a tripod so I just improvise. I find a flat surface and then create angles with my wallet, then use the timer so that pressing the shutter doesn't jiggle the camera.

AquaVelvet... the third one has a self modification of the popular Lightwave present called 300

Most reactions

New Topics

Back