The rhyme-makers workshop
762w-r7229-v2.jpg

or --- Sheep Thrills
-

Last edited:
:thumbup:
Salvador Dali would appreciate !

bOINK!

This one is sweet. Love the concept idea and very well executed.

If I had to nitpick, the lower right of the image has a bit too much blurry orange for my taste...but thats just a nitpick.

Nicely done

Now that is an original image. Definitely dreamlike. I wish there was a little fill on the sheep. But thats nitpicking.

Edit: I like the orange blurry. Makes me feel like Im laying down in the blooms.

looks great only thing that looks a little bit shop is the house.

Very creative! love the concept. ... this is pretty cool.
I agree with the bottom right corner being a little too much...and the bottom area where the flowers border the house, you can really tell its been PP'd.... not as free flowing as the rest. but thats all i can see.

thanks for sharing!

Thanks for commenting everyone.

-

Good concept, however, lots of problems with this.

- Skies are too hot, either bring them down in PP or shoot a faster shutter

- Bad, bad angle on the sheep. Half is covered in shadow, the other half is completely overblown

- the house ; overexposed by at least 1.5 stops

- foreground flowers are overexposed as well. With digital, bright colours like orange and yellow turn to crap when overexposed. The flowers here look so oversaturated : that's overexposure.

Nice concept but you have a lot of work to make something like this truly work. Composites have to be very precise in each aspect; as the purpose of composites is to make them not look like composites. Due to each subject having a different exposure ( and not corrected so it's all the same ) this one just doesn't work... sorry

Love it. :thumbup:

Thanks Arch.

Awsome! If the photo of the month was still alive I would have voted for you.

Thank you!

Good concept, however, lots of problems with this.

- Skies are too hot, either bring them down in PP or shoot a faster shutter

- Bad, bad angle on the sheep. Half is covered in shadow, the other half is completely overblown

- the house ; overexposed by at least 1.5 stops

- foreground flowers are overexposed as well. With digital, bright colours like orange and yellow turn to crap when overexposed. The flowers here look so oversaturated : that's overexposure.

Nice concept but you have a lot of work to make something like this truly work. Composites have to be very precise in each aspect; as the purpose of composites is to make them not look like composites. Due to each subject having a different exposure ( and not corrected so it's all the same ) this one just doesn't work... sorry

Thanks for the elucidation on the rules- I truly wasn't aware that there were so many. Still, yet, and even to this very moment, I don't give a "crap".

-

Thanks for the elucidation on the rules- I truly wasn't aware that there were so many. Still, yet, and even to this very moment, I don't give a "crap".

Well, y'know... I would think someone who calls themself ( you hang on a photo forum so you must ) a photographer / graphic artist w/e, would like to know when their work is below mediocre and appreciate someone offering some tips for improvement.

I would also imagine said person would like some advice on how to do something right and accomplish something that's pleasing to the eye...

Sadly, you've obviously missed both of these trains.

I offered some helpful advice to improve your work. You took it as penis pulling ( which most 'photographers' do ). I could have been brutally honest and said what it is, but I have a fair amount of respect. Amazing how people take offence when you don't like their crappy work

Abandoned fantasy is a good title

And, as all photographers do, you will come back with some witty insult to save your face. Your work is bad, and you've got a long way to go before you're at where you think you already are. Take it like a man, buddy... I've "googled" you on here and looked at your stuff ; you just aren't very good...

Photography isn't something you're going to be great at in the first even 5 years... It takes years and years to become great... 12 yrs+ and I don't consider myself "pro" even though it's my living.

People like you need to stop:
#1 putting yourself so high up on the talent ladder - your sales will do that for you
#2 learn to take honest opinions from others who make a living at it - someone who makes a living @ it knows what looks good; sorry to tell you that

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back