An Abandoned old Chicken Coop--C&C PLEASE!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mask.jpg

doortonemapped.jpg

DOOR.jpg

I personally like the black and white version of the second shot, any thoughts?

What is that in the first pic.

I like how you used the doorway to frame the 2nd pic. I like the color of the wood. But the black and white works well. The only c&c i have is get the top of the door too to frame it and move the iron rods or whatever that is on the left side in the center leaning against the door frame.

I also like the B&W it turned out nice.

Looks good, I feel as though it would've made a better place for a photo shoot as opposed to straight photos. There isn't much in terms of subjects.

What is that in the first pic.

I like how you used the doorway to frame the 2nd pic. I like the color of the wood. But the black and white works well. The only c&c i have is get the top of the door too to frame it and move the iron rods or whatever that is on the left side in the center leaning against the door frame.

I'm pretty sure its a half rotten face mask. IT was on the ground and the picture turned out lookin pretty cool.

What it needs is a nude model

Its for a school project about architecture, so there's a reason why there is no model. Not to mention, i'm not sure my teacher would appreciate seeing a nude model in my photo.. :lol::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back