An "ah-ha" moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another cane shaker lamenting the days of yore.

Wow.....just wow. What an utterly disrepectful, insolent comment. What's next? Gay slurs? Femi-Nazi rants in the style of Rush Limbaugh?

The last thing TPF needs are well-known members going around making ageist put-downs of members and trying to hide behind alleged "humor".

Ageist put-down? You are the KING of the ageist put-down. Or does it only offend when the young pick on the old?

Wow. Seriously - you two kids hug it out.

Then both of you get the hell off my lawn.

Here's runnah, acting like a third grader, trying to dodge responsibility for insulting an elderly man in said man's own thread. And acting like a big baby, "He did it! He did it! Look at what heeeeeeee did, mama!"

Don't worry runnah, I reported your post as being inappropriate behavior. Maybe next time you can man up, and apologize instead of of trying to dodge your own responsibility for what comes out of that keyboard of yours.

Here's runnah, acting like a third grader, trying to dodge responsibility for insulting an elderly man in said man's own thread. And acting like a big baby, "He did it! He did it! Look at what heeeeeeee did, mama!"

How did I dodge responsibility? I wrote the damn post and left it there.

I called you out for being a hypocrite.

Don't worry runnah, I reported your post as being inappropriate behavior. Maybe next time you can man up, and apologize instead of of trying to dodge your own responsibility for what comes out of that keyboard of yours.

So what you are saying is you tattled on me? Who is the third grader now?

lol isn't runnah one of the mods who corrects this sort of thing?

#where'smypopcorn

lol isn't runnah one of the mods who corrects this sort of thing?

#where'smypopcorn

I am a jr. mod, my powers extend only to the POTM section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back