An amalgam of bollocks.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
5pm, Saturday... Where did all these beautiful women come from?!?!?! Just been to the supermarket and of my! :oops: Not only the shoppers but the young girls on the tills. :blushing: But a few show themselves up to be Saturday staff. Do they actually know how to server people? :grumpy: On the way home the streets are filled with groups of young-uns. I just hope they were all 16+.

I thought I'd lost some weight, turns out I have. I was near 11 stone (150lbs) now I'm bang on 10 (140lbs). Veins popping up all over the place are a good indication. Such as my shoulder, neck and even on the front of my right shin. :shock: But I thought I may have put some on, I'm happy I haven't. I'm 5'7" by the way.

I'm going to try and lose some more weight, far too much body fat for my liking. So any tips? I haven't been trying. I have been watching what I eat to some degree, but not taking all that much notice. Yesterday for instance I had a pizza I made for lunch and for tea a battered sausage, saveloy and chips from the chippy. Mmm.... grease. :drool: I'm also going to actually do some exercise for once. I plan on doing a proper bike ride each afternoon. Let's see how long that lasts. And I plan on doing some weights and junk. I lift a couple once in a blue moon, about once or twice every few months... I did some sit-ups earlier which leads me onto my next paragraph.

These sit-up appear to have given me massive urges to let rip. Unfortunately I went shopping straight after. So, when out in public what do you do? If you hold them in too long you lose control and they come out when you don't want them to. I tend to look around and if no-one is about let it out and pray it doesn't smell. Then walk off and try to suppress the big grin on my face. On the outside I'm 22, on the inside I'm 5.

I especially like those times when you dont know if its going to be a poop or a fart, but you let er rip anyways and just hope for the best. :lmao:

Eat lean if you want to see definition. eat carbs and do lots of weight lifting if you want to see gain.

and yes, it is always a pleasure to go the grocery store and oogle at the girls working there that you would never have been able to talk to when you were in highschool :D

I especially like those times when you dont know if its going to be a poop or a fart, but you let er rip anyways and just hope for the best.
It was close. But once you know it's safe you can relax and let the wind free. :cheer:

Eat lean if you want to see definition. eat carbs and do lots of weight lifting if you want to see gain.
I've never had any definition. I was always skinny when I was little, just a bag of bones. I'd come home from school at 3:30 and then go out and play football at 4:00, get in around 10:00 or later. Which you'd think would make me really fit and healthy.. nope. I've never had stamina. I think it's part of the curriculum to have to do cross country running when you're at school. I could never do it so I use to walk. Except when I got in the last two years and then I just walked off and came back when the lesson had finished... Spent the free time playing football. :mrgreen: When I stopped playing so much I saw weight go on.

and yes, it is always a pleasure to go the grocery store and oogle at the girls working there that you would never have been able to talk to when you were in highschool
All the ones in the shops looked 18+ :thumbsup:

i'd like to be back at 120-125lbs :( i'm at 125-130. I seem to hover around 127 and 130 :/

im soooo not as think as i was in highschool. its all that junk food i realised i could buy when i got a job :)

Well, as my friend Patrick once instructed me when I said I had a stomach ache, "just keep farting until you feel grease. Then stop." He had the farts a lot,, so I trust he knows what he's talking about. He also turned me on to putting jello on your face when you have a hangover. It feels great.
Try drinking green tea. It's an appetite suppressant and it's also supposed to be good for you. Also, here are some other things that I usually do:
Don't eat until you get full.
Eat smaller meals 6 or 7 times a day.
Walk a lot (in Manhattan you have to)
Drink liquor instead of beer.
Only eat fried food if you really can't stop yourself.
Situps are really good exercise because they burn a lot of calories and they also make your stomach look great. Usually your stomach is the worst, fattest part. I'm 5'11", 125# and I've never gone over 130. However, I do have that toothpick-arms problem which can only be relieved by doing curls or lifting.
EDIT: I recommend B&J Chunky Monkey.

photong said:
i'd like to be back at 120-125lbs :( i'm at 125-130. I seem to hover around 127 and 130 :/

im soooo not as think as i was in highschool. its all that junk food i realised i could buy when i got a job :)

Females with a bit of extra 'meat' on them are a good thing!
Gives us guys something else to hang onto instead of skin and bones! :D

Believe me, hugging a skeleton isn't a good thing. :p

Edit: I feel sorry for the females hugging me - I weigh 60-65kg's. :(

Try drinking green tea. It's an appetite suppressant and it's also supposed to be good for you.
It has been found to have properties which prevent cancer and other good thingies. Normal tea does the same, but it is nowhere near as strong. If you add milk to either all of the goodness goes for some reason. One problem, I hate green tea and I can't drink brown tea without plenty of sugar and milk. :puke: :mrgreen:

Drink liquor instead of beer.
I don't drink a lot. I was shocked to find that there are over 200kcals in a pint!
Hmm... I've still got to start on those 18 cans I bought before Christmas. :oops:

Edit: I feel sorry for the females hugging me - I weigh 60-65kg's.
Abby weighs 27kg. That's right, you're only just twice as heavy as my dog who is 20 or so inches high. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back