An Angel for Archangel

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have seen many of your angel shots from graveyards and while this shot doesn't even compare to some of the ones I have seen from you, I felt it was a unique pose for the angel that is rarely seen.

Cheers dood,

infrared-03.jpg

WNK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WOw that is a very unique sculpture. I really love the emotion felt through that. Beautiful shot, as well

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
my.opera.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh yeah, that is a touching sculpture. I have never seen something even similar in a graveyard. Thanks for posting this, Rashadan. And hey, I think the shot was pretty good as well. :)

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey good job!....... I havent seen this one before either, great looking wings on her...... and well captured, is she lifesize?..... or a bit smaller?..... its difficult to tell in statue pics what scale they are......... cheers rashadan :thumbup:

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
:hail: Wow...what a great shot. Nice one.

OP
F

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Archangel said:
Hey good job!....... I havent seen this one before either, great looking wings on her...... and well captured, is she lifesize?..... or a bit smaller?..... its difficult to tell in statue pics what scale they are......... cheers rashadan :thumbup:

I would say it is actually a little larger than lifesize. Standing on the ground next to it the head is even with my head and I am 6' 4" tall standing and the angel is kneeling. So unless you feel angels are bigger than mortals, it is a little "larger than life"

Stuart

Aelfwyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few of those 'weeping angel' statues - and they never fail to amaze me. This one is astoundingly beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics