An Angel

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one I think is quite nice ... it is in the huge park around Sanssouci Castle in Potsdam near Berlin and I saw and photographed it back in August when we were there.

engelimparksanssouci.jpg

very nice ^-^
only thing that bothers me is that out of focus branch going across her wing x.x

This is a nice shot Corinna - a good composition, muted but warm colours,and with a sense of presence. As for the out-of-focus branch, yes, probably better if it wasn't there, but it's OK and gives depth to the shot. But, maybe better still if there were more OOF branches, so that the angel is seen as if glimpsed through the trees. Just a thought!

Regards, Tony

Very nice, have to agree that the branch at the front bothers me a little bit, but my eye very quickly turns to the statue so not much of a problem I think. Nice composition.

I have to say I like the branch in the picture. It gives me the feeling somebodys looking at the angel and doesnt want to be seen.

Thank you so for your replies!
Oh yes, the branch ... nearly made me NOT post this at all. I wish I had been to Sanssouci with a machete ... now all I could possibly do is clone the leaves out in PS, but I am not good enough for that.
Plus my taking photos on excursions with the family always is such a rush-rush job, they never wait for me, much rather I always get glances like this one:

"Hey? Are you coming AT LAST!?!?!"
Comingatlast.jpg

I like it, different angle then the cliche !!! Very nice.

I agree there are too many wackos out there always staring, honking etc at mee when in out. I just finally give up on caring about what other people think in general.... lol

Well, my husband might get a bit miffed if I were to stop caring in general ;) ...

:lmao:

HA HA HA

..ok cool to see someone gets my sarcasm !!!! yey !!

It's nice. I particularly like the leafy setting. The colors are nuanced. I can almost instantly feel the tranquility, and then this angel coming into view. :)

Most reactions

Back