an enthusiastic sales man

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0044_alt.jpg

hehehe

I got a few pictures of salesmen like that from pikes market. I got this one where the guy has his head down and there are no customers.

This one makes me wonder where you are from, Danir? Could it be Bulgaria? Is the writing on the plastic bag in cyrillic writing?
Nice capture, funny, too.
He'll be up and alert as soon as you say something, don't you think so?
Did he not hear you press the shutter?

This photo was taken in the market in Jerusalem. The writing is in Hebrew.
I actually pressed the shutter many times before he woke up. There is a lot of noise there anyhow so it would be hard for him to pick up the shutter release noise.
Dani.

Hebrew. Of course!
I could have THOUGHT a bit more!!!!!! Dang.

So he was really fast asleep!? ;)
Heehee.

danir hello,

I like this kind of instantaneous shot, no time for seting, this is real "Reflex" shot :mrgreen:
I have one suggestion to improve composition, maybe you should crope top part to remove cash box top part. If you want I can try and post here the link to illustrate my suggestion tell me.

Mat

Great shot. Would of been even better if there was people passing by to represent the lost customer :)

MrMtthieu,
I would be happy to see what you do with the photo.
GrfxGuru,
You are probably right, I'm to used to think of the passing people as disturbing. Thanks
Dani.

danir said:
MrMtthieu,
I would be happy to see what you do with the photo.
GrfxGuru,
You are probably right, I'm to used to think of the passing people as disturbing. Thanks
Dani.

Danir, minor modification on your very good picture

1/ Adjustment of light curve with Photoshop.
2/ Crop of to ppart to remove the cash-box top. My idea was to have the top border of the picture suported by the saler head :lol:

http://imageshack.us

Feel free to tell me if you don't like
Matthieu

I like the crop very much.
I don't like the light change. The color of the guys face looks a little to blushed.
Dani

Oups you are right but I did not changed the color of the picture, just made it more dark

Now I made slight color correction reducing the red, hope it is better. :D

I hope this guy was selling fishing bait or something & not food looking at the state of his scales and till! :confused:

I like the spontanious composition of the original though, and the colours of the bins and spices look a little more natural and "worn".

Most reactions

Back