abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
799-abstract-r9011-v1.jpg

-

Wow! This is wicked! very very cool

Nice shot! The bad puns that are running through my head keep cracking me up...

Anyway,not sure if anybody sees it, but on the left hand 1/3 intersection, it looks almost like an EYEBALL is looking upward, toward the sky...(heh heh heh)

Bad pun example: Man, you've really got an eye for the abstract...

:)

Thanks for the comments Xavi, Derrel.

-

.... it looks almost like an EYEBALL is looking upward, toward the sky....
With very long eyelashes.

Nice shot dude. It's quite entertaining. The longer I look at it, the more I keep seeing different images within.

An eye for the abstract indeed.

I think this is the best of your images from this new, experimental phase. I think it's incredibly cool. Converting to B&W made a subtle but important difference, in my opinion.

.... it looks almost like an EYEBALL is looking upward, toward the sky....
With very long eyelashes.

Nice shot dude. It's quite entertaining. The longer I look at it, the more I keep seeing different images within.

Thanks. I'm heading back over to it this morning. I took about 20 shots or so, but with 2-4 second exposures I should have used the cable trigger.

An eye for the abstract indeed.

I think this is the best of your images from this new, experimental phase. I think it's incredibly cool. Converting to B&W made a subtle but important difference, in my opinion.

Thank you. I've been having a good run. Each image seems better than the last to me. It's been fun loosening up and just having at it.

-

The eyeball makes what would be an interesting shot anyway into something really unique. I would crop a little on the left edge where not as much is happening. I hope you took a close-up of the area with the eyeball.

Very nice abstract, it looks like one of those modern (contemporary) art thingy :-D

As designed. Thanks :)

Very cool this shot!

Thank you.

The eyeball makes what would be an interesting shot anyway into something really unique. I would crop a little on the left edge where not as much is happening. I hope you took a close-up of the area with the eyeball.

Thanks!

-

Very cool! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back