An hour at the Marsh

You do such good work in the DS gallery, I sometimes forget how good you are with critters, too. :love:

These are all wonderful - warm, sharp, beautifully exposed. I think the last one might be my fave, because your light is so perfect and I love shots of birds with little tidbits in their beaks like this. :thumbup:

Rock on. ;)

terri said:
You do such good work in the DS gallery, I sometimes forget how good you are with critters, too. :love:

These are all wonderful - warm, sharp, beautifully exposed. I think the last one might be my fave, because your light is so perfect and I love shots of birds with little tidbits in their beaks like this. :thumbup:

Rock on. ;)

Thanks terri. I really appreciate your kind words.

Yeah..every now and then I come out of the dark, and see what is happening up here. :lol:

really great pics. The second chipmunk pic is just out of this world. Dont think alot of people will have a shot like that.
Another job well done :thumbup:

Thanks so much doenoe, monicam, and M @ k o . Appreciate your comments.

If there was a top5 series-thingie on here, I would definently be surprised if this wasn't there. All photos are amazing, and that second one is just classic.. Keep up the GOOD, GOOD, GOOD work!

Most reactions

Back