An hour at the Marsh

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I managed to sneak in an hour at the Marsh on Sunday morning. Had some nice sun, but a lot of people there scaring the birds. :grumpy:

IMG_7667aa.jpg

Bathing in the sun, eating nuts

IMG_7683aa.jpg

IMG_7681aa.jpg

This guy just would not sit still. Got myself dizzy chasing him around the tree

IMG_7686aa.jpg

IMG_7690aa.jpg

Thanks Mohain. I appreciate your comments.
Im only using a 70-300. I dont have image stabilizer, so I sometimes use the nearest tree for support.:lol:

EXCELLENT series, Chiller. Couldn't pick a fave as I like 'em all.

Cool. 2 and 3 are super sharp and fantastic colours. What creature is it, it's not a squirrel is it? You've got some great results from that lens :thumbup:

Chiller said:
Thanks Mohain. I appreciate your comments.
Im only using a 70-300. I dont have image stabilizer, so I sometimes use the nearest tree for support.:lol:

i have that same IS on my 70-300... :lol:

great shots chiller... i LOVE #3 - the "chipmunk" (for mohain), beautifully composed... you couldn't have posed him better if he was trained!

Dude i was at a marsh today (also a new cem) with my 70-300 and i got two things, jack and s**t ... and jacks left town. (<from evil dead haha), seriously tho spent about 2 hours there just chasing birds up and down the marsh bank... think i got like 2 out of 150.... so you did real well here, excellent shots, great light on the little feller eating a nut and that woodpecker is a sweet one, how did you get so close?... i found a green woodpecker today.... got within about 300yards!...he was gone... history... maybe im just too clumsy :lol:

Thank you so much for your awesome comments and replies. I really appreciate it.
Angel/Jtl. Cause Im limited with equipment...patience is my best friend. I will just sit/stand against a tree and wait. Got my lottery ticket for this weekend...still want a "real" lens.

Thanks again everyone.

Canoncan said:
Nice work Carl. It is a beauty of a chipmunk shot. If there was someone scaring birds, my guess is Eric.
Thanks Peter
I think Eric was busy rompin in the swamp on Taunton road. He might have been pullin a Sir Raymond....ya know...the birthday suit romp.:lol:

now these are as clear as any i've seen Carl. i feel like i could reach out and pick them up.

amazing work my friend! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back