An interesting tunnel

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this little tunnel in a small town, it ran under the railroad tracks. I took about 10 pics in there, and this one stood out to me. What do you guys think? Anything there? Or is it boring?

1799948615_700195dddf_o.jpg

awesome shot other than that glare on the left railing thast throwing my eyes off its awesome.. nice job.

I agree with darkening the left side railing...
But that's an amazing shot.
Reminds me of Half Life 2....

Seriously though, I like it a lot.

I agree with darkening the left side railing...
But that's an amazing shot.
Reminds me of Half Life 2....

Seriously though, I like it a lot.

Hey, it does remind me of HL2 also! Looks kind of like a level map!

I think the upper left adds a bit of truism to the shot. How many times have you been traveling underground when it very bright outside? The first glances of the "above" are blinding.

Well done. Nice and gritty. Where was it taken?

I think the upper left adds a bit of truism to the shot. How many times have you been traveling underground when it very bright outside? The first glances of the "above" are blinding.

Well done. Nice and gritty. Where was it taken?

Thats the way I was initially leaning when looking at the results. The picture is so balanced that the light is the only thing that throws it off from being perfectly symetrical. And thats what made it interesting to me.

It was taken in Buford Ga. I was just walking around the railroad track:confused:s and found the tunnel which is for pedestrians. It was the only thing remotely interesting that I found in that town :confused:

is that rust?

Actually it was concrete, so it was just paint. The actual paint wasnt really that color, but it just reacted funny to the flash. It looks like something from a horror film!

Most reactions

Back