An Old Bridge

brianT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.briantolin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos I took of an old bridge called the Alexandra Bridge. There are three photos here, more on my website: BrianTolin.com - Alexandra Bridge

Let me know what you think, CC appreciated. Mostly looking for comments about general impression, composition, interesting subject?

AlexandraBridge_001.jpg

AlexandraBridge_004.jpg

AlexandraBridge_009.jpg

Thanks,
Brian

For the first one, i like the colors but can't say the same for the composition. I think the gravel ruins the feel for me, its almost like im waiting for something to cross the bridge.

The second one id say is your best, excellent composition and feel, what i dont like is the rocks on the left that's blurred out, i think it detracts from the image. I would have wished that big rock isn't there so i can see the beautiful landscape in the back, don't get me wrong its a nice looking rock ;)

Don't like the graffiti in the third one, other than that its a nice perspective.

Overall, good stuff

#1: Loved that lush green; you could have stood on the road, towards one side than moving out of it; too much sided feeling; the arches being the main attraction should be available fully. Having said that i reveal my love for the image

#2: This is outstanding: wonderfully composed; may be pointed out one suggestion...that if the rock were a bit small, so that it fails to compete with bridge in drawing one's attention

#3:Liked this very much; the shade and dark areas help convey the harshness of sunshine

#2 is awesome!!! Yes, the rock does kind of take over the bottom left corner, but nevertheless it is still a great shot!!! Awesome perspective of the bridge! :thumbup:

Thanks for the good comments everyone. Here's a photo similar to #2 that doesn't have the big rock:

AlexandraBridge_010.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back