An unfinished mp3

BoblyBill said:
You can delete this thread if I misunderstood the rules, but I'm pretty sure that mp3 were aloud to be posted here... so here it goes...

I wrote this a while back... it's a rough recording of a song that is both 6/8 and 4/4. I hope you enjoy. http://bassplayerforchrist.imeem.com/music/PFJ2AvAm/chriss_ex/?ct=WdfxSK

Nah, you can post mp3s here... :D

Nice track, liked the 6/8 to 4/4 transitions. Though I felt like it's just a back up track to vocals or some lead instrument. What did you use to record?

Mitica100 said:
Nah, you can post mp3s here... :D

Nice track, liked the 6/8 to 4/4 transitions. Though I felt like it's just a back up track to vocals or some lead instrument. What did you use to record?

That's partly to the fact that it's unfinished... I haven't put in the other intrustments that I'd like to yet, partly 'cause I don't have the intrustments, I don't have the time to do it them right now (photography has taken over right now), I do all the instruments except the drums and I'm not confident with my ability to play them... I have the ideas on where I want this to go (mostly), but just haven't had the opportunity to do it yet. I don't write lyrics so all my stuff are instrumentals right now (even though each song that I write has a theme). I was using a Korg D12 digital recorder with the built in drums and a Taylor CE410 the was mic'ed at the 12th fret mixed with the direct in...

I like the music too. I did listen and I was waiting for the singing to start. Once your done with it you will have a nice song!

Thank you... I always get a couple parts at a time that I have been inspired to put into the song... I hate my voice so if I can't find someone that can sing and write lyrics to the theme they will stay instrumental.

I'll definitely wait to hear the finished song, it'll be very good!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back