Ana ( NSFW !!!! )

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lovely work and of course you're a good friend. I wish the lighting on her face was more even for #5 and you had a narrower DoF--that would have made that an exquisite photo. I also love #2 with the concept of the window reflection.

Lovely work and of course you're a good friend. I wish the lighting on her face was more even for #5 and you had a narrower DoF--that would have made that an exquisite photo. I also love #2 with the concept of the window reflection.

JoeW thanks!!! I was torn with #5 , she was re-positioning herself and I always shoot thru these moments as I feel some of the nicest stuff comes about when people aren't trying or posing . Obviously light was not ideal and not time to fudge with settings , but this one , # 5 , Is really growing on me !

Thanks again !

My favorite is #1, I love he eye contact! :1219:

The pose of #2 makes her look a little bony, but this may just be me.
The whole set is really great, good job! :)

All of them are good, love #1.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My favorite is #1, I love he eye contact! :1219:

The pose of #2 makes her look a little bony, but this may just be me.
The whole set is really great, good job! :)

Thank You !

All of them are good, love #1.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks !

#6 - brilliant concept. I've never seen that idea before. Well done.

John , Thank you . We struggled a bit with this shot , but I do think we finally nailed it !

5 is definitely my favorite, but I share the same sentiment about the lighting.

Very Nice job!
I like the 2 - But I would have loved to see a bit more of her legs, or some foot, maybe by placing her knee a lil bit higher.
On the 3 - It would have been great to see a bit more of her eyes by asking her to raise her chin a tad.

The 4 is the only one that I don't like. She's really pretty but the crop and the position is not working, she seems more bulky, the same expression with a hand on her bra strap would have been prettier IMHO.

5 - My favorite

6 - Nice one, I really like the idea and the execution.

Overall awsome serie! Keep posting :)

Very Nice job!
I like the 2 - But I would have loved to see a bit more of her legs, or some foot, maybe by placing her knee a lil bit higher.
On the 3 - It would have been great to see a bit more of her eyes by asking her to raise her chin a tad.

The 4 is the only one that I don't like. She's really pretty but the crop and the position is not working, she seems more bulky, the same expression with a hand on her bra strap would have been prettier IMHO.

5 - My favorite

6 - Nice one, I really like the idea and the execution.

Overall awsome serie! Keep posting :)

Thank you for taking the time to comment and all the great advice !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back