And Don't Let The Door Slap Your Backside On The Way Out

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seems Sigma announced this week that they decided to completely stop producing Pentax mount lenses during the fall. Instead, it plans to focus more on developing and supporting mirrorless systems, in which they see the future. To which I say さようなら&良いダンス (goodbye & good riddance if Google translator is correct). Never liked you anyway. I only have one Sigma lens and rarely use it because the Pentax glass is far superior. Maybe now Pentax will get off it's duff and expand the Star Series.

not that big a loss…I believe there are still Tamron and Tokina options available for those who want third-party lenses. Perhaps there are also some Zeiss branded lenses available?

Perhaps there are also some Zeiss branded lenses available?

There are, but some of the legacy Pentax glass is just as good for a lot less IMO. I'm hoping Pentax will speed up further release FA versions in the Star Series.

Seems Sigma announced this week that they decided to completely stop producing Pentax mount lenses during the fall. Instead, it plans to focus more on developing and supporting mirrorless systems, in which they see the future. To which I say さようなら&良いダンス (goodbye & good riddance if Google translator is correct). Never liked you anyway. I only have one Sigma lens and rarely use it because the Pentax glass is far superior. Maybe now Pentax will get off it's duff and expand the Star Series.
A lot of people like the 10-20.

Most reactions

Back