...and it was my daughter's birthday.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here are yet another couple of very snapshotty pics (sorry, I am no better...):

7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee4_Kerzen.jpg

Her candles, 12 to mark who old she got and the centre one for the new year she's entering.

7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee2.jpg

The "birthday-child" herself - blurred from camera shake. Grrr! And smiling unnaturally... its very hard to get her look natural these days as soon as she knows there's a camera pointing at her...

7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee5.jpg

Having cake with her granddad as one of her guests...

7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee3_Opa.jpg

... and her mother and brother as the only others (how boring):

7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee7_Floich.jpg

...until this "guest" came around, too:

7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee7_Mia.jpg

(Mia, the cat)

That was it...
7Apr05_Geb_Kaffee8_KerzenAus.jpg

LaFoto!!!! What a great series of pictures. It's so hard to pick a favorite. I adore the 2nd to last, the one with Mia getting a bit of cake :mrgreen: I also really like the ones of your daughter and her grandfather. Very well done and such a beautiful daughter that you have!

These are really great LaFoto!
I always enjoy "seeing into someone's life" with photos like these.
Your daughter is definately smiling naturaly in the picture when she is with the cat. :D
Great series!

Thanks for sharing! :D

well can I have a bit of cake :) It looks tasty :D:D

Thank you my friend. I almost feel like I was there... in that sense, snaps they may be, but they tell a story well worth the telling. Thank you.

A pleasant series :) !

IMO, there is nothing better in this world than family.

Thanks for sharing the photos of your family, and Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Thank you all for being so kind about my snapshots. I try to capture some moments at each and every birthday, so that's how and why these came about.

The photo of the "funny guest" (Mia, the cat) is the best - I think so, too.

My daughter is very unhappy about the swim goggle marks in her face that show so clearly, while she had tanned so nicely and deeply during her two week swim camp in Turkey from where she had only returned a couple of days before her birthday. Personally, I envy her for tanning so easily...

And I would love to have her as my "model" more often, but it is difficult...

well you have to encourage her :) maybe... a cake after every photo session?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back