and now its legal...

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
20D532.jpg

Nice shot! I like how vibrant the colours are and the reflection in the table!! Your photos never cease to amaze me! Keep up the good work!

hmmm, speaking of legal its illegal to photograph someone signing a marriage liscense here in the states.

. . . although that one doesn't look like the ones i've seen

EDIT: well, now that i'm looking for the laws on it i can't find it .. . . however at a seminar with bambi cantrell we talked about it being illegal here.

does anyone know for sure about this? i know that in some countries it is legal, and others not . . . .whats the deal?

newrmdmike said:
hmmm, speaking of legal its illegal to photograph someone signing a marriage liscense here in the states.

. . . although that one doesn't look like the ones i've seen

EDIT: well, now that i'm looking for the laws on it i can't find it .. . . however at a seminar with bambi cantrell we talked about it being illegal here.

does anyone know for sure about this? i know that in some countries it is legal, and others not . . . .whats the deal?

That is probably one of the silliest things I have heard. How in the entire world
would taking a photograph of signing the marriage certificate be considered
illegal at all? It is an official document. You would think the more proof of
identity during signing would be actually BETTER.

I dunno... sounds like someone misunderstood someone somewhere at some
point in time and it got passed down as complete fact. I can't find anything
on it anywhere.

~castrol

Wonderful picture!
I think it's illegal to be calling something legal, illegal ;)

haha. i know it sounds stupid guys, but seriously, has anyone else heard of this?

bc i'm in the same boat as castrol and can't find it anywhere, but have had several people say the same thing.

and i'm okay with sounding stupid as long as i learn somthing from it.

It's a beautiful photo!

And no, I have never hear that it's illegal to photograph the signing of the certificate. You could probably check with your local town/city hall to find out for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back