And so it begins.......

Canon Fan said:
Oh no no no no! I didn't mean it was political just that it could turn that way. I've done some soul searching in the last few days and sorted out some issues. I think I'm better now :wink:

And I agree with you 110% :thumbsup:

haha, its ok bro...i just wanted to make sure we were thinking the same thing. here have a beer :cheers:

md

Canon Fan said:
Realizing that no one has died and made me king (yet :eyebrows: ) I will not blast this or any other post for politics anymore. Rather I guess I will attempt to add my levity to the situations best I can.

Now that I have you all in fear of what I might inadvertantly start I offer this . . .

We need less government control and more common sense.
Nothing political about common sense...........as sad as that statement is. While I agree that Saving Private Ryan isn't exactly what I'd be sitting young kids in front of after dinner to show them how lucky they are or just how realistic their Xbox game really is, it's just scary how much further the goverment has crept into my living room and I don't remember inviting them in.

We don't need someone thinking for us because they don't trust us to know when to use an on/off button..........

malachite said:
Canon Fan said:
Realizing that no one has died and made me king (yet :eyebrows: ) I will not blast this or any other post for politics anymore. Rather I guess I will attempt to add my levity to the situations best I can.

Now that I have you all in fear of what I might inadvertantly start I offer this . . .

We need less government control and more common sense.
Nothing political about common sense...........as sad as that statement is. While I agree that Saving Private Ryan isn't exactly what I'd be sitting young kids in front of after dinner to show them how lucky they are or just how realistic their Xbox game really is, it's just scary how much further the goverment has crept into my living room and I don't remember inviting them in.

We don't need someone thinking for us because they don't trust us to know when to use an on/off button..........

Exactly.

Most reactions

Back