...and that's how the fight started

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.
Somehow, I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf - always something more important to me.
Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.
I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.".....and that's how the fight started.

I'll throw one more out. I just thought these were funny. If you guys have your own, post them up.

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get so stressed and Little things just seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... The driver of the other car was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

lol...i bet you get called an a$$hole a lot huh.

These things don't happen to me, they are just joke scenarios. Here's another:

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a scale.

And that's how the fight started....

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Those are hilarious jokes. They are some brave husbands I'll tell you that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back