and this is what happens when...

RunJZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I try my level best to avoid helping the Mrs. and Mother in law out with a garage sale at our house. It drives me mad to have to bargain with a person that is trying to talk you down on an already excessively inexpensive item. So I just kept telling them that I am busy with a collage. :) Turned out better than I actually anticipated.

$TeamFinal16x24.jpg

I think they really enjoyed it as well. The team decided to pitch in and buy a 16x24 of this for the coach. Several parents also bought prints of it for their kiddos.

Collage looks pretty good. Not so sure about the runny grease-paint on each of the women. And really not sure what baseball technique is being shown by the lady to the right of the group shot.

The runny grease paint/face paint is their deal. It's a team thing. All these shots came from a set of three games on the same day. They weren't posed or set up.

The young lady on the right is in the process of doing a team type cheer that all of the parents/player/fans are very familiar with. It's a team thing. One of those "you wouldn't understand and they don't expect you to" types of things. While it looks odd to you, it fits the mold perfect for this team. Oh, and this is a softball team. Not a baseball team. ;-)

I appreciate your critique.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back