And thus, the infestation begins!

just guess.
It all works out in the end.

Guessing won't work. The speeds are all off by as much as 2 full stops.

In either direction. No rhyme or reason to them. 1/125 is 1/30 for one shot, 1/250 the next, 1/60, then 1/500, 1/60, 1/30, 1/125........
wtf

It's a Canon, what can I say.
jester.gif
My Nikon film body shutters are off, but they're at least consistently off, and in the same direction.

just guess.

In either direction. No rhyme or reason to them. 1/125 is 1/30 for one shot, 1/250 the next, 1/60, then 1/500, 1/60, 1/30, 1/125........
No surprise here. My FTbs are singing similar blues. Must be the design of the shutter. After certain age... Not even a reason to blame Canon, FTbs served well in own time.

Thats the trou
just guess.

No surprise here. My FTbs are singing similar blues. Must be the design of the shutter. After certain age... Not even a reason to blame Canon, FTbs served well in own time.

Thats the trouble with Nikon and Canon film cameras they are so cheap it's not worth sending them for a CLA, last one cost me £200 for my M4-2

Thats the trou
just guess.

Thats the trouble with Nikon and Canon film cameras they are so cheap it's not worth sending them for a CLA, last one cost me £200 for my M4-2
why i shoot mostly konica. cheap as all hell and i love the shutters. I heard leicas were over rated.

Thats the trou
just guess.

why i shoot mostly konica. cheap as all hell and i love the shutters. I heard leicas were over rated.
You heard wrong

Thats the trou
just guess.

You heard wrong
yeah. i started shooting on konicas. Guy told me the shooters use konicas and those looking for a label shot leicas. And nikon was popular because of a song.

Thats the trou
just guess.

You heard wrong
yeah. i started shooting on konicas. Guy told me the shooters use konicas and those looking for a label shot leicas. And nikon was popular because of a song.
People shoot Leica because there are a pleasure to use and last for ever

totally messing with you...:bouncingsmileys:

Thats the trou

You heard wrong
People shoot Leica because there are a pleasure to use and last for ever
i dunno. I read a article once (course by a pro konica photog) that said the repairs on leicas were higher than konicas. Just no one wanted to admit it.

"The Autoreflex series of cameras was the most reliable I have yet owned. For about 10 years they were my main 35mm SLR's, and during the latter part of that were used professionally. I switched to Nikon when it became clear Konica was abandoning the market, but since that time my Nikons have been in the shop on a regular basis, as have my Leicas since time immemorial, and some Canons and Pentax's I've used."

Konica

:wav:

:trink39:

"The Autoreflex series of cameras was the most reliable I have yet owned. For about 10 years they were my main 35mm SLR's, and during the latter part of that were used professionally. I switched to Nikon when it became clear Konica was abandoning the market, but since that time my Nikons have been in the shop on a regular basis, as have my Leicas since time immemorial, and some Canons and Pentax's I've used."

Konica

The best Konica made Konica Hexar RF - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Konica

The best Konica made Konica Hexar RF - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
no mechanical shutter, digital only. Sad time for konica, that was the end. Last nail in the coffin. Manual cameras long gone, merger and acquisition. Still wouldn't mind having one of those however. At the moment i usually shoot with a t3n or t2. FT-1 occasionally. Considering the price the konica Hexars are going for i don't think i will find anyone willing to take the 100 bucks i am willing to pay for a working one. I just don't see that as a serious long term use camera. I could be wrong. I would rather buy another t3 or t4.

"It’s important to be careful when buying this model. As an advanced camera that is highly dependent on electronics, there is a lot to go wrong and good luck finding replacement modules."

Konica Hexar RF review - Japan Camera Hunter

Having come through vinyl and tube hi-fi and succesfully rehabilitated I am so glad the film bug has not yet bit me.

Having come through vinyl and tube hi-fi and succesfully rehabilitated I am so glad the film bug has not yet bit me.
It is in our best interest to keep trying to get people to shoot film. The more people shooting it, the more popular it is. The more chance they will keep making it.
so take a step back in time and go buy a film camera. :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back