And yet another 365 project

Another day, another Aussie photo. I've resigned myself to give them each a day in the first week or so, then move on. The wife and I are leaving on Friday for a week in the Caribbean, so that week will definitely have a different theme.

Today is Nati, daughter of Safire above. If you couldn't tell by the eyes. She is 2 years old, and already an incredible agility dog.

Nati-365-6.jpg by AKRobby, on Flickr

Two more Aussies to go after today. I haven't even started on the sled dogs yet.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Looking for a little feedback today. I can't decide between the color, and the B&W. these are planes at Lake Hood in Anchorage. Lake hood is the busiest float plane airport in the world, in the summer. Not as busy in the winter. Let me know what you all think.

8359390751_239aeaa2aa_z.jpg
[/url] Lake Hood color by AKRobby, on Flickr[/IMG]

8359361543_79f8e198f0_z.jpg
[/url] Lake Hood airplanes by AKRobby, on Flickr[/IMG]

i like the black and white more I think. The color one just has too much color and makes it too busy and distracting IMO.
BTW I'm loving the Aussie shots!

Thanks for the feedback. That was my thought too on the B&W, seems cleaner. Maybe the planes get a little lost on the color one.

Thanks for the thumbs up on the Aussie pictures. They seem to be a popular subject of my photography, whether I'm doing a project like this or not.

Day 9, my first true passion. I hope one day my camera skills come close to my drum playing ability. Of course I've been at the drums a whole lot longer. 1989 Tama Granstar. Please ignore the Yamaha front head, I need to change that, haha.

Tama 365.9.jpg by AKRobby, on Flickr

Day 10, Campbell creek after a little fresh snow. It was such a grey day today that there was not much color at all.

8368665213_832666cc2b_z.jpg
[/url] campbellcreek-2-2.jpg by AKRobby, on Flickr[/IMG]

Most reactions

Back