Andrea

dbyrd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
modelmayhem.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Blown out feet but I still like the pose.
dbgallery0021.jpg

Not blown out at all. Although she is smack dab in the middle of the shot I like the shot.

I don't know... the off-the-shoulders sleeves give it kind of a sexy/seductive look, but her legs are placed in a very unladylike position, which looks more casual/careless. I think it would have been better if her right knee had been bent in towards her other leg, rather than out.

I don't know... the off-the-shoulders sleeves give it kind of a sexy/seductive look, but her legs are placed in a very unladylike position

who says that seduction requires lady-like behaviour ;)

I kind of like the pose .. and it has some tension since you just wait for the fabric to slide down just a little bit more ;)

I think it would have been better if her right knee had been bent in towards her other leg, rather than out.

to me that would look very uneasy ... she would very likely fall into the water then. seems an unstable position you suggest here.

I like this shot too.

Nice placement of the Copyright as well.

I actually like her "unladylike" pose. It's interesting because it has this mixture of sexiness with a pose that's more carefree and girlish. So, to me it comes across as sexy, but very naturally sexy and not like she is trying at all which is great, because I get tired of seeing images where the model is putting forth so much effort to get her sexy image across.

I actually like her "unladylike" pose. It's interesting because it has this mixture of sexiness with a pose that's more carefree and girlish. So, to me it comes across as sexy, but very naturally sexy and not like she is trying at all which is great, because I get tired of seeing images where the model is putting forth so much effort to get her sexy image across.

exactly what I was thinking, and the dress gives plenty of coverage to keep it from being inappropriate, beautiful shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back