Androo of Anchored Cross

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a shoot with my friend Androo today. He plays guitar, drums, keyboard, bass for his "Classical Metal" Band Anchored Cross. He is amazingly talented playing everything and recording himself, give him a listen if you have a few minutes. Ok so anyways here are the pictures, like to hear what you think

http://www.myspace.com/anchoredcross

IMG_6611logowhite.jpg

IMG_6619.jpg

IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6617.jpg

IMG_6642.jpg

IMG_6594.jpg

Thanks for looking

Quickly went to his site (and it kept cutting out on me, though that is my computer's issue) Very taletned work of his though.

Regarding your work, the variety is spectacular. #2 and #4 stand out especially though, I wish in a few more I could see some eye contact or some 'interaction' - but the processing and your use of the lights on hand make up for that fully and completely. Very nice

Well, to me #4 stands out from the series, mostly so because of the light, but also because of its concept.
Along with that one, I also - like Brittany - like #2 very much.
3 is ok, but I personally don't dig his cut off leg underneath the knee and the cut-in-two guitar. Location and bokeh are cool in that one, and the light on his face, just not the composition (not for me).

Thanks for the comments. 2 and 4 are also my favorites. I love the comments on the lighting because there was really hardly anylighting at all. It was mostly ambient light with my 430ex acting in most cases as a light fill. It might intrest you to see the original of 2 and 4, they hardly look like the same picture to me lol.

IMG_6619small.jpg

IMG_6617small.jpg

Also I am going to add
IMG_6627.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back